The MavideaSITE Basic website package provides everything you need for a simple and powerful website. An affordable option for businesses that want to make a great impression and look better than their competition.
The majority of Mavidea websites range from $199 - $500/month
MavideaSITE Basic Website Features
This is an overview of the main features included in a MavideaSITE Basic website package. Hosting and security updates are also included, along with other features you would expect in a well built and secure website.
WordPress content management system
- All Mavidea websites are built on WordPress
- It's the most popular choice, powering over 75 million websites worldwide
- WordPress is very SEO friendly
Creative/technical support hours
- This website package includes 3 hours of creative/technical support each quarter
- Support hours for any content/imagery updates
- Most service tickets are completed in 1 business day
- Mavidea websites look good on all screen sizes (desktop, tablet, mobile phone, etc.)
- Responsive/mobile websites are very important to online success.
- More shoppers visit websites from their mobile device than from desktop computers
- Google's mobile-first index is important, and this keeps your website up to date with their standards
- Every website begins with a full website team strategy meeting to build a smart website, not just attractive.
- The meeting includes brainstorming and design concepts based on your website visitors, goals, and industry
- Website team includes: Website Adviser, Strategy Leader, Website Developer, Website Designer, Content Writer
Professional template design
Up to 5 content pages
- This website package includes up to 5 content pages set up by our team
- You can add as many additional content pages as you'd like after we train you on the WordPress platform
- You can also use your future support hours for additional pages
Is This the Right Package for You?
Most commonly, this website package fits small businesses that need a nice looking website that provides visitors with your contact information, basic services, and gives a feel for your business.
It's a great fit for:
- Service businesses that do not need more than 5 pages of content, a member portal, a blog, complex forms etc.
- Startups and newer businesses with over $500,000 in revenue.
- Small businesses such as: roofing, construction, HVAC, hair salons, consultants, coffee shops, accounting firms, law firms, and others that are not selling products online or interested in offering several pages of information to their visitors.
Ready for more information? Schedule your website assessment today. This is a short 15 minute call to understand your business, determine if we are a fit to work together, and then provide accurate pricing for your project.
Why Our Clients Love This Website Service
They love the easy fixed monthly pricing and affordability, but beyond the price - they love how easy to use the platform it is, and even easier it is to submit a support ticket and let us update their website for them.
Clients who love this service typically have a lot on their plates and are wearing many hats. They love handing this hat over to us and having one less thing to worry about. In addition to that, they are so focused on the day to day operations of the business that they appreciate the kick off meeting where we ask several insightful questions about their goals, users, and needs. And then we build a smart website that not only looks professional but also engages their visitors and compels them to call. We study user experience, typical buying behavior, trending techniques, and other nerdy things that separate our websites from the competition because they are specifically built to get more people to call or visit your business.
MavideaSITE Basic Website Examples
Illinois Renewable Fuels Association
ILRFA worked with Mavidea to establish a web presence and share their expertise on ethanol production in Illinois with farmers, ethanol producers, lawmakers, and the general public. The new ILRFA website has a crisp and bright look and feel, and makes it easy for the ILRFA team to make quick updates. This website is built on WordPress, has a responsive design, and includes support hours. Read their before + after story
The new Release Spa Studio website is user-friendly and uses large, attractive images to guide the visitor to the information they're looking for. With clear labels and buttons, visitors can now quickly find the service they're looking for, from Myofascial Release to sensitive skin waxing, and click on the image to get specific details and pricing information. The new site also breaks up text to balance the content and make it easier for visitors to read. Read their before + after story
Release Spa Studio
27N at City Heights
Named by John Eldridge, Owner of E3 Construction Services, LLC, City Heights is located north of Midtown. It is the newest and fastest growing neighborhood in Nashville, providing opportunities for Investors and families looking for affordable and luxury homes just a few minutes away from downtown. Their website provides visitors basic information about 27N and a good first impression of what living in this area would be like. Their website is built on WordPress, is responsive, and includes support hours.
To ask questions, get pricing, and/or start service - you need to begin with a website assessment.
A website assessment is an informational call that allows a member of our team to ask you a few simple questions. The answers to these questions give us the information we need to accurately quote your website project.
Get started on your business goals today - schedule your assessment.