By far our most popular package, the MavideaSITE Pro website provides a business with everything they need to look good online and wow their customers. You receive a custom designed website that reflects your brand in a compelling and unique way. In addition, support hours for any changes you'd like made on your website (content, images, forms, employee bios, calendars, new plugins, etc.).
The majority of Mavidea websites range from $199 - $500/month
MavideaSITE Pro Website Features
This is an overview of the main features included in a MavideaSITE Pro website package. Hosting and security updates are also included, along with other features you would expect in a well built and secure website.
WordPress content management system
- All Mavidea websites are built on WordPress
- It's the most popular choice, powering over 75 million websites worldwide
- WordPress is very SEO friendly
- Choose any 2 features for your site
- These create a more user-friendly and engaging website experience for your visitors
- Site search
Creative/technical support hours
- This website package includes 6 hours of creative/technical support each quarter
- Support hours for any content/imagery updates
- Most service tickets are completed in 1 business day
- Every website begins with a full website team strategy meeting to build a smart website, not just attractive.
- The meeting includes brainstorming and design concepts based on your website visitors, goals, and industry
- Website team includes: Website Adviser, Strategy Leader, Website Developer, Website Designer, Content Writer
- Mavidea websites look good on all screen sizes (desktop, tablet, mobile phone, etc.)
- Responsive/mobile websites are very important to online success.
- More shoppers visit websites from their mobile device than from desktop computers
- Google's mobile-first index is important, and this keeps your website up to date with their standards
Up to 15 content pages
- This website package includes up to 15 content pages set up by our team
- You can add as many additional content pages as you'd like after we train you on the WordPress platform
- You can use your future support hours for additional pages
- 15 pages of content allow businesses the ability to fully explain their services and their competitive advantage to website visitors.
Fully custom website design
- MavideaSITE Pro websites are custom designed - a great choice for businesses that want to stand out from their competition and give a good first impression to new customers.
- Custom designs allow us to communicate your brand and your business in a unique way that looks and feels different than other websites.
- We also have more freedom to create the best user experience for your visitors that will compel them to contact you
Is This the Right Package for You?
Most commonly, this website package fits businesses that want to outshine their competition and be seen as the best choice in their market and industry for the services/products they offer.
It's a great fit for:
- Service businesses that have several services and/or target both businesses and residential
- Established businesses with over $1mil in revenue and a marketing plan
- New businesses that are serious about hitting the market strong and making a big impression right away
- Businesses such as: roofing, construction, HVAC, landscaping, healthcare offices, lawyers, accounting firms, ag businesses, fabrication, manufacturers, etc.
Ready for more information? The next step is to schedule a call with one of our team members. This is a short 15 minute call to understand your business, determine if we are a fit to work together, and then provide accurate pricing for your project.
Why Our Clients Love This Website Service
Clients who love this service have a dedicated role in their business and understand their time is best spent on their job role, and that they will save money and time by using a marketing company like Mavidea to not only build their website, but maintain the site and take care of any updates. On the other hand, clients that want to update their website daily or every couple days with new events etc. love Mavidea's Pro website because the platform's easy to use drag and drop content management system and WordPress platform allows them to make easy content changes themselves. And for the bigger more complicated changes, they can use their support hours.
In addition to loving our monthly pricing and support hours, they appreciate collaborating with our web team on the strategy for their new website. Every Mavidea website includes a kick off meeting (called the "mega meeting") where we ask several insightful questions about your goals, users, and needs. And then we build a smart website that not only looks professional but also engages your visitors and compels them to call. We study user experience, typical buying behavior, trending techniques, and other nerdy things that separate our websites from the competition because they are specifically built to get more people to call or visit your business.
MavideaSITE Pro Website Examples
The new Vulcan website has an instant impression on visitors with an attractive video of their products in action and clear navigation tabs. The format of the site gives visitors a clear understanding of what the company is and how what they provide help farmers around the country. The new website also features a blog where the Vulcan Equipment team can share information and tips with farmers. Read their before + after story
The new Associated Constructors website presents clear contact information and explains the value they provide to customers in a clear and attractive way. The header image on the homepage gives visitors three options based on what they are likely looking for when visiting the Associated Constructors website: view portfolio, services, get a quote.
First Federated Church
The new site is bright, clean, and uses a lot of natural colors. Their beautiful church building is the background on the homepage. The orange call outs take your eyes directly to the service times and location. We implemented a hamburger menu and reorganized the content. A hamburger menu allows for a lot of content, without compromising a clean and attractive homepage.
To ask questions, get pricing, and/or start service - you need to begin with a website assessment.
This is an informational call that allows a member of our team to ask you a few simple questions. The answers to these questions give us the information we need to accurately quote your website project.
Get started on your business goals today - schedule your call.